Thursday, May 1, 2008

Well, I finally did it!

It has taken me a looong time, but I have finally created my very own blog. Being Type A as I am, it has driven me crazy with all the options, but I have settled for now...until I decide to change again. I always wondered what I really have to say that anyone would care to read, but some have assured me that more people read each other's blogs than you know. I am not a creative writer, therefore don't expect fancy words and unheard of terminology. Just me talking, analyzing, contemplating, encouraging, or whatever is on my heart that particular day! I have several ideas for the first "real" post, so be looking for it soon!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks good! Can't wait to see your first "real" post!

Tefertiller Tribe said...

hey girl. lookin' good. i love your links and want to investigate them further! love ya!

Summer said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Looking forward to more:)

Unknown said...

hey, welcome and drop by anytime...i'll add ya to my list!