Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day Fun

This was Joey's first "real" Father's Day and I think he was just tickled pink...um, maybe not pink, but blue! We had a good day visiting dads, papaw's, and grandads. I took Joey out to lunch to his all-time favorite restaurant...in Bowie that is. Just guess what it is??? There's not many to pick from so I know the choices are not that difficult.

I gave him an iTunes gift card to go with his new MP3 player he just got. He's so funny when it comes to electronics! He loves new toys and things to figure out. He's already downloaded sermons by John MacArthur, John Piper, and Nancy Leigh DeMoss (for me that is,). He mainly got it for the sermons, but I want music on there too for when I'm walking. It's pretty cool though. It's a Creative Zen and it's the size of a credit card. He's siked!!

Libby gave him lots of Father's Day hugs and wet, slobbery, suck-on-your-lip kisses! He is such a wonderful dad and helps out as much as he can with her. Obviously he can't help with feeding her...milk, but he will change horrible poopey diapers, babysit when I need to get things done, and he will feed her baby food. He's so gentle with his touch and soft with his voice, even when she hollars out and tries to pull his hair. It's funny because she will pull at it and then try to put the hair in her mouth. Yuck! We love him so much!!


You guessed it...Dos Chilis

0 comments: