Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Swimming Time/ Pap's Birthday

Saturday we went to my brother Joe's house in Plano for a swim party and to celebrate Pap's birthday. As of last week, Libby was cleared to go swimming so off we went to Wal-Mart to buy her a kiddy raft. She's had the bathing suit a few months thanks to Memaw and Papa who said they spotted it and just had to have it!

She liked it for the first ten minutes and then she became quite discontent. I think she was a little overwhelmed by all the splashing and the temperature of the water was a little cooler than her normal bath temp so she was trying to adjust to that I'm sure. She was cute though in her suit and her sun hat. The raft was supposed to play two songs but the batteries were out when we bought it and we're not sure how to replace them. We are going to take her again soon so she can get used to it. We had a long day, but it was a lot of fun!!

























Mimi, Amy, Me, Joey

Pap opening his presents


Libby enjoyed a lemon at the restaurant
p.s. Not sure why those two pictures posted like that. I thought I selected the right position, but I guess I wasn't paying attention. Oops.

0 comments: