Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures

I thought I would post some recent pictures of our family. They are very random, but worth sharing.

Libby helping me unload the dishwasher. She is such a big little helper and loves to feel needed.
She wears this purse around her neck every day. Such a girly girl. Just like her moma...going to love purses!!

I caught her in her room the other day just looking at books. She loves to be read to.

Giving daddy tools he needed while putting up her swing set.
Helping Mamaw plant her garlic. She is handing her each garlic clove as she needs them.
Playing outside
Sitting on the slide yet to be mounted
Daddy working hard on her swing set.
He is about done with it so I will post pictures of the final result. It has taken a while to put it up seeing as it had over a thousand parts...no teasing here. She and other's will be able to enjoy it for years to come.

0 comments: