Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I am 38 weeks and 4 days today. Getting a little uncomfortable and swelling some the last few days. My feet are propped and I am watching Pride and Predjudice as we speak. I feel guilty though, but per Joey's request I am taking it easier today...we'll see how long I last sitting!!

Unless brother comes before the 20th (due date), I am going to have my doctor induce me on Monday, June 22nd. I pray I can go on my own, but if not, then the Lord knows best. I am hoping just breaking my water will help me progress on my own without Pitocin, but if I have to have Pitocin, then an epidural won't be far behind.

So for now, I am still here and playing the waiting game.

BTW, as of last week I was dilated to a 3 and still 50% effaced. I go back tomorrow so hopefully I will have progressed more.

0 comments: