Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ummm. Can't Think Of A Good Title

Okay, so I know I haven't blogged in a while!! Shame on me:( I really and truly have been super busy. Between getting my Pampered Chef business up and running, Christmas shopping, wrapping, Christmas parties, and church our lives have been swamped. Please forgive me! I can't promise anything, but I'll try and be better. My friend Alisha has been begging me to write a post(s) on organization and my ideas. So, I am gathering my thoughts and it will come soon.

I made bread along with my super duper helper. She loves to wear her apron when I wear mine. Sometimes she is too much help if you know what I mean, but we have a good time together.

Judah loves his exersaucer. He will stay in it for about 15-20 min. at a time which is good. He loves the floor and his highchair too.


Don't you love the smell of freshly baked bread??




There you have it. My life right now in a nutshell. We have fun, but it's chaotic at times. I wouldn't trade my life for anything else in the world. My blog takes a back to seat to my family and other obligations, but I hope to be a little more regular. Have a super blessed week.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE BANNER! Love it! And I love your shoes! Makes me wish I could wear flats.

LOL and I know exactly what you mean by the "too much help." But your help is cute and much girlier than mine. :)

Lookin' forward to the organizational posts.