Saturday, April 3, 2010

Please Pray

Joey's cousin Cody and his wife Whitney had a baby boy March 25th. After he was born the doctors discovered he had a heart defect. Surgery was performed April 1st to put a stunt in.

I am sad to say he passed away this morning, April 3rd.

My heart is very heavy and burdened for them today.

Please pray.

Even if you don't know what to pray for, please pray for them and continue praying. The days, weeks, and months ahead will be hard so keep praying as the Lord lays them on your heart.

Whitney has a blog with his picture on it. If you feel led, please leave them words for encouragment on there. Although they won't know you and you them, as the body of Christ, we can lift up those around us who are hurting. I know they would be touched. He is such a precious little boy.

Although I am grieving today, I am also rejoicing that he is safe and whole in the arms of Jesus today!!

4 comments:

THZ said...

Oh Jennifer, I'm just so sorry. I will most definitely be praying for this precious family.

Lindsay said...

I am so sorry for their, and your, loss. Will be lifting them up through this difficult time.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. Praying for them and you guys.

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

I am sorry for them, and I will keep them in my prayers.