Sunday, August 16, 2009

We're Still Here

Sorry to all of my readers that I haven't posted in a while. Life passes me by before I realize it.

Judah will be 8 weeks old on Monday. Libby will be two on August 27th. We are going Friday to have family pictures taken. I will post them this weekend for my viewing audience to see.

We are having a party for her on Saturday. Can't believe my sweet Libby is already two. Other than having the reputation as being "the pusher" she is a sweet girl. Ask all of my friends with kids and they will testify to her violent behavior (lol). Some of her behavior is just being a two year old, but it's still embarrassing when she hits babies on the head with toys (right Wendy?) or pushes her friends down because she likes them. Weird way of showing affection if you ask me.

Judah is doing well. He has been sleeping 8-9 hours at night and then taking a 3 1/2 nap in the afternoon. I will say he is a wonderful sleeper. Much better than Libby was. He gets fussy in the evenings like she did though, but that should pass soon. He is a chunker too!! Sorry I didn't have time to post pictures, but promise I will try to in the next couple of days. He loves stroller rides. We have a double stroller and he sits on one side and Libby in the other. We go the local park in town or the cemetery down the road from our house to walk. I have been trying to get back in shape since Judah has been born.

Missionaries are cool people. We have been blessed to have had two couples in our home this week for a meal and great fellowship. Sure puts things into perspective when they share their stories of God's provision. They have nothing of this world so to speak, but so rich in all things eternal. Puts me to shame.

We are praying about God's direction on several things in our lives so pray along with us as the Lord leads to make the right decision and that He would open up doors of opportunity.

See ya in a few days

0 comments: