Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Things I Love

My friend Alisha started this challenge on her blog, then my friend Wendy followed suit so I not wanting to be outdone by my friends decided to do it as well.

*Snuggling up on the couch with Joey watching a movie covered up by our favorite quilt...in the winter of course.

*My sweet friends who are truly blessings

*Having my quiet time on my porch in the morning while dew is still on the ground and the birds are chirping in the trees.

*Lots of natural light in my house

*Entertaining

*Eating really good food

*My sweet Libby girl when she comes up to me and says, "I miss you mommy and I love you."

*Sweet smiles and coos from Judah man

*Gardening and the fruit you get from all your hard labor of love

*Planting flowers after the last frost to welcome in Summer

*My big deep freezer. What would I do without it?

*Cooking

*Chickens

*Walking in the evening with Joey and the kids in our cool double jogging stroller

*Accomplishing something hard without giving up. I've lost a total of 63 lbs. without any meds or surgery. I'm about to finish a cleanse that was soooo hard, but it feels good to know that I saw it through and didn't give in.

*Preachers that preach Truth without fear from his congregation

*Worship

*Being in the loop

*Singing songs in the car with Libby on the way to town

*Mowing the yard

*That my sweet hubby works so hard so I can stay home.

*His phone calls to me during the day telling me how much he misses us and that he can't wait to come home and be with us.

*Being different and going against the mainstream flow.

*Epidurals

*My family

*That Jesus died for me so I could go free.

*That Christ gives me an untold number of chances daily and still seeks a relationship with me after I've blown it.

*What the cross means.

*Teaching

*Talking on the phone...sorry to say Libby does too.

*Mac-n-cheese.

*Homeschooling. Will start some stuff with Libby next year. Yeah!!

Ok, so I could go on and on but for the sake of time I'd better stop here. I challenge all of my other bloggin friends to do the same. Looking forward to reading them all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! You know, this is the only time I've ever done something that people actually did afterwards! Lol. Love ya, Jenn :)

Pixel Perfect said...

I love this! I also LOVE natural lighting!! If you click the "secret's in the sauce" button on my left side bar it explains sits a lot better than I could! Are you guys having a good weekend??

Pixel Perfect said...

Hey girl! I'm working on an email answering your question about family pics. Do you want me to send it through facebook or do you want to give me you email address?