Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

This weekend our family went to a local pumpkin patch. This was our first one to go to and it was so much fun!! We got to ride on a tractor pulled hayride, feed the goats from our hand (which wasn't new to me since I grew up with goats), but all the kids thought it was great. We all picked our very own pumpkin from the patch, which now decorates our porch. They even had fun places to take pictures with your family.

It was so hard to get the kids to look the same way. We decided just to go ahead and snap the picture anyway.
Geego and Nanny with all six grandkids.

My brother Matt with his four kids. He is such a good dad. So patient with them and he pours things of the Lord into their lives.

All six grandkids

Judah-4 months

Libby-2 years old



My nephews Chandler and Heath on the hayride

Feeding the goats


Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I'll try and be better this week.

0 comments: