Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blog Award


My friend Alisha gave me a blog award. Thanks friend!! They say honesty is the best policy but sometimes it gets me into trouble, know what mean? I get foot to mouth disease quite often, especially in Sunday School. I told everyone last week I was through talking and giving my opinion, but before the class was over I had already talked again 3-4 times. Oh, well. I get it from my mom. Everyone pretty much knows where I stand.
So the rules for this award is to tell 10 things about myself and then tag 10 people to do the same. Here goes:
1. I have lost 63 pounds. I weighed in at over 200 pounds until five years ago until I decided I couldn't live that way again. I have kept it off for five years.
2. I never kissed anyone until I met my husband. He was my first kiss!! (I know, how sweet)
3. I am not a picky eater and will eat most anything except roadkill and things on Man vs. Wild.
4. I played the flute in junior high band
5. I absolutely HATE getting up in front of people to speak. My second fear; first being death.
6. I am insecure and struggle with jealousy (How's that for being honest?)
7. I graduated college from Midwestern State University, but I love my job as a stay at home mom much better.
8. I love epidurals.
9. If I could have any plastic surgery I wanted, it would be a tummy tuck and a breast lift. Extra weight and then weight loss really takes a toll on the body...Yuck!!
10. I was born in Michigan but got here (Texas) as fast as I could at 6 months of age.
So, there you go. Honesty at it's best. Hope you feel like you know me a little bit better now.
Ok, so I only did six. Just copy and paste the image to your blog and then go from there.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Yay, Jenn! You know what, I didn't know several of those things about you! You probably told me, but it's different seeing it in writing. Like, I didn't know you were born in Michigan or that you played the flute. LOL. Cool! After 14 years of friendship, it's fun to learn something new about each other!

tagskie said...

Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info