Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blog Award


My friend Alisha gave me a blog award. Thanks friend!! They say honesty is the best policy but sometimes it gets me into trouble, know what mean? I get foot to mouth disease quite often, especially in Sunday School. I told everyone last week I was through talking and giving my opinion, but before the class was over I had already talked again 3-4 times. Oh, well. I get it from my mom. Everyone pretty much knows where I stand.
So the rules for this award is to tell 10 things about myself and then tag 10 people to do the same. Here goes:
1. I have lost 63 pounds. I weighed in at over 200 pounds until five years ago until I decided I couldn't live that way again. I have kept it off for five years.
2. I never kissed anyone until I met my husband. He was my first kiss!! (I know, how sweet)
3. I am not a picky eater and will eat most anything except roadkill and things on Man vs. Wild.
4. I played the flute in junior high band
5. I absolutely HATE getting up in front of people to speak. My second fear; first being death.
6. I am insecure and struggle with jealousy (How's that for being honest?)
7. I graduated college from Midwestern State University, but I love my job as a stay at home mom much better.
8. I love epidurals.
9. If I could have any plastic surgery I wanted, it would be a tummy tuck and a breast lift. Extra weight and then weight loss really takes a toll on the body...Yuck!!
10. I was born in Michigan but got here (Texas) as fast as I could at 6 months of age.
So, there you go. Honesty at it's best. Hope you feel like you know me a little bit better now.
Ok, so I only did six. Just copy and paste the image to your blog and then go from there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Jenn! You know what, I didn't know several of those things about you! You probably told me, but it's different seeing it in writing. Like, I didn't know you were born in Michigan or that you played the flute. LOL. Cool! After 14 years of friendship, it's fun to learn something new about each other!