Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm Back

Sorry for the sabbatical, but life in our home stays pretty busy, especially in the summer. Every Saturday in June is already booked and May is too. Here's the highlights of what our typical week looks like:

I volunteer at the Pregnancy Resource Center every other Tuesday.

My husband and I teach TeamKids at church on Wednesdays...three year olds!!

I am a Pampered Chef consultant so I usually have one show a week, but sometimes not.

In between that, I am tending to my large garden, where I have to weed and water and come June, my days will be spent picking, canning, and freezing. I have two children and a husband to spend time with. I am building relationships with friends and ministering to some of them as the need arises and the the typical household stuff. I am teaching Vacation Bible School for a week in June so I am also busy planning that. We are going to Kentucky Memorial Day weekend to see family for a week and then I think everybody and their dog is having birthday parties in June, including Judah, so we are trying to slow down when we can.

My point is that right now I am preoccupied with other things so my blogging will definitely seem hit and miss. Be patient with me. I will post updates about us as I have time and definitely pictures.

Take care blogging friends!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh! It's a wonder your head doesn't spin with all the plans!

Have fun! Looking forward to pictures. :)

THZ said...

Glad to see you back if even just for a moment! =) Sounds like you guys are super busy. Post pics when you can!! Hope you guys have a great summer!

a joyful noise said...

You have a beautiful family. Besides loving and caring for them you are a busy lady sharing the love of Jesus with many othrs! You might enjoy a peek at My blog at: http://www.hazel-moon-blog.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

Just wanted to give proof that I've emerged from the blogger stalking shadows :)

coach bags outlet store said...

What is coach bags?Do you know coach bags outlet?Buy these coach bags outlet store.More cheap coach bags on sale!!Always be copied, never be transcended.gucci handbags looklike a wonder.Please dicount gucci bags for yourself.gucci handbags outlet is your best friend.gucci outlet sale well.

coach bags outlet store said...

What is coach bags?Do you know coach bags outlet?Buy these coach bags outlet store.More cheap coach bags on sale!!Always be copied, never be transcended.gucci handbags looklike a wonder.Please dicount gucci bags for yourself.gucci handbags outlet is your best friend.gucci outlet sale well.