Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Family Updates...It's Been A While

Sorry readers for my long absence. Our summer really has been busy and I am able to keep up with most of my family and friends on Facebook so I don't feel a need to blog as much. "There's so much I wanna say and don't" that I don't know where to start blogging about it all so for now it's just pictures of the last few months.
We went to Nashville, TN at the end of May for our family vacation. We went to the water park one day and the zoo the next. We stayed in a really nice hotel. We feel blessed to have had such a fun time . After a few days there we drove into Kentucky to stay the rest of the week with my grandparents. The kids did amazing on the 15 hour drive there. We spent the night halfway on the way back home.
We had VBS last week but sorry, no pictures of that...was too busy chasing 17 five year olds all week. We have had four birthday parties, a wedding, VBS, and two pampered chef parties all in June. Plus, I have been canning green beans, making different fruit jams, and picking other veggies from my garden. I am swamped right now. Joey is gone the Ranger's game tonight with some guys from work so that's why I am up late uploading pictures.
Hope you are having a wonderful summer. I am ready for some cooler weather although I am not complaining because I hate winter, but the heat is hard on my garden.
We are making memories every day and loving every minute of our children's lives. They grow fast so we are relishing every moment. Our sweet boy just turned one year on June 22nd. My my where has this year gone?
Joey and my mom two stepping at a wedding we attended last weekend. No one got pics of Joey and I dancing.
At the Nashville Zoo

My climbing boy eating blackberries I picked.


Joey and Libby posing at the zoo

Riding the carousel at the zoo

Libby in the bounce house at the Nashville Zoo

Judah loved the bounce house too.

At the waterpark in Nashville.

Libby and daddy building a sand castle at the Nashville Lake

Judah and I enjoying the sun and the water

Judah loves this car and loves sticking out his tongue.


Libby sleeping at night...she looks comfortable


Libby showing Joey her fish she caught.


We went in to check on Judah and he was snuggling with his pony.

Libby fishing for the first time. It was a hit.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! They're getting so big! I love Libby fishing. She cracks me up. Glad for the update!

THZ said...

I'm so glad you gave us an update on your summer! I've been missing your blogs. So glad to see you guys are enjoying a happy summer! We really need to chat on the phone before baby boy gets here... or maybe it will be easier to chat after when i'm sitting for many many hours nursing! =)

Your children are precious and growing up fast!!

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas

coach bags outlet store said...

What is coach bags?Do you know coach bags outlet?Buy these coach bags outlet store.More cheap coach bags on sale!!Always be copied, never be transcended.gucci handbags looklike a wonder.Please dicount gucci bags for yourself.gucci handbags outlet is your best friend.gucci outlet sale well.

Fun Sugar Cookies-Cake said...

very beatiful family

http://funsugarcookies.blogspot.com/

Валентин . said...

Вы очень счастливая семья :)

Game-download said...

Nice family

for more income you can go to

http://www.neobux.com/?rh=6361726C6A6F686E736F6E3137

god bless you

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul acesta.M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place tare mult.Cu siguranta am sa mai revin. O zi buna!