Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crazy Week

I know I haven't blogged in a week. It's been crazy.

I took Libby to the doctor last Tuesday with matted green snot and matted eyes. He gave her her first antibiotic which she ended up being allergic to over the weekend.

We had her allergy tested on Wednesday due to a runny nose and congestion. Oh, and she has eczema too. That event was enough to not make me do it ever again, which is probably why I have put it off. She really did good despite it all. We should have the results hopefully next week.

In between doctor visits there were other matters at hand we had to tend to.

Joey and I came down with colds on Thursday. He is doing much better but after a trip to the night clinic last night, I have a sinus infection and an ear infection. My ear feels pretty crummy right now so pray that the fluid buildup goes down quickly. I can't hear anything and there is so much pressure that a drill going through my eardrum actually sounds good right now if it will alleviate the pressure.

I took Libby back today because she just wasn't getting better. She has an ear infection too. We are just one giant infection here!!

Enough about all that. Just thought I would tell you where I have been. My sweet husband stayed home from work and chauffeured us around town getting prescriptions filled, he cooked supper, cleaned up even, and helped with laundry. I love him so much!!

I will post tomorrow... hopefully. If I don't make it, then I pray everyone has a wonderful, Happy Thanksgiving. Love you all.

1 comments:

THZ said...

I am so sorry you guys are sick. Do you think you will be feeling better for the Thanksgiving Day? We will be praying for all of you. Being sick is sooo not fun! Many blessings!