Thursday, April 30, 2009

What's Up With That?

Today was my day to get allergy tested and would you believe I tested positive for seven different things. Yea, I'm kinda surprise even though I suspected an (one) allergy not seven. For the last six months I have had nose congestion off an on and I periodically clear my throat which is unlike me so I knew something was up. And yes, I do have episodes of gas which I can tell what is that causes it but I won't :) My allergies are as follows:

Wheat
Vegetables
Sugar
Dust
Trees
Weeds
Grasses

I was treated for dust today but will probably wait on the others because of money reasons. It's too darn expensive to treat both of us so mine will have to wait a while.

Does all of America have allergies???

1 comments:

TulipGirl said...

Wheat, veggies, sugar? What's left to eat? Meat and fruit?